PARTNER AND OFFICE LEAD
Piotr draws on 25 years of outstanding track record in top level management consulting combined with hands on industry experience in leadership roles. Piotr’s management consulting carrier with BCG, Kearney and zeb/ was characterized by high variety of industries ranging from banking and telecommunications to logistics and heavy industry. Piotr worked on strategy, new market entries, M&As as well as process and project management in twenty countries over three continents.
Some of Piotr’s relevant project experience include:
- Cultural turnaround and integration for a manufacturing company with production sites in Poland and international sales office located in Germany. Project aimed at doubling the export volumes and included joint definition of targets, elimination of operational and cultural road-blockers incl. communication barriers and development of cross-organizational processes
- Design and implementation of a comprehensive process management system for one of the largest mining companies in Poland. Project included identification and mapping of key main, support and overhead processes, definition of roles and metrics, development of procedures to manage interdependencies
- Comprehensive cost reduction program for one of the largest mobile operators in Europe. The project aimed at both labour and procurement reductions in the height of EUR 200 mln
- Development of partnering concept, support in partner selection and coaching in the negotiation process within a large airport infrastructure project
- Long term support in the operational and cultural turnaround of a coal mining company acquired by foreign investor. The mine previously planned for closure was revived in an agile-like program covering >25 cross-functional project groups ranging from exploitation planning through operational optimization to re-development of effective support functions