Ray supports executives and teams to challenge traditional thinking and accelerate value delivery. He is a persuasive leader able to build strong relationships and is a real champion for organizational change.
Ray is an entrepreneur, author, and senior Agile consultant who is passionate about connecting strategy with purpose and liberating human potential. With over 22 years’ experience in transformation, Ray has created high-performance teams in several of the world’s largest corporations.
Ray’s mission is to bring people together by transforming the culture of work and scaling lean operations, globally. Through his hands-on role in discovery, solutioning, training and coaching, Ray helps organizations challenge traditional thinking and accelerate value delivery
- Launched scaled agile center of excellence and coaching charter at a large telecommunications company that reduced idea to market time by 50%
- Led an organizational transformation to realign people, process, and technology for a major streaming media provider launching to over 20 million subscribers
- Coached and launched new agile teams to improve value delivery, communications and employee satisfaction throughout the integration of two global airlines launching the largest customer loyalty program in the world
- Led scaled agile program rollout for major bank that reduced time to market for compliance features delivering 40% cost reduction in regulatory fees
- Agile, including at scale, in financial, energy, media, transport, telecommunications and retail industries
- Scrum and SAFe certified