Chelsea has helped large enterprise and government clients deliver business and customer value quickly by helping them transform at scale and enabling them to continuously adapt and innovate. Keeping agile ways of working at the centre of what she does, Chelsea has helped design agile operating models to help her clients redefine how their organisation operates and run their business to both drive operational efficiencies as well as improve employee morale.
Chelsea has experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing cross-functional, cross-organisation projects. Her experience is with organisations within financial services and mining and energy and includes:
- Led a team to design a new agile operating model for an own brand product company from top level design through to rollout
- Led a team to design a new agile operating model for a marketing function within a large Australian retailer
- Assisted a financial services organisation increase customer through pull by taking an end-to-end perspective and built a Customer Journey Map to understand where the process could be optimized
- Led a team to mobilise agile at scale for a government regulator across the organisation
- Facilitated a design sprint for at a large telco to assist the sales team devise a new strategy
- Led a program to optimise business processes using a customer lens for an energy retailer and government body