Working at the intersection of design, strategy and technology, Fiona’s goal is to help clients transform, grow and innovate through delivering engaging experiences and creative solutions that drive superior results.
Prior to ADAPTOVATE, Fiona worked for Accenture Interactive as a Digital Consultant and has over ten years experience with a background in digital marketing. Her industry expertise spans across government, financial services, mining, oil and energy, FMCG, retail and automotive.
Fiona’s previous consulting engagements encompass:
- Designing an agile operating model for the 900 people strong HR function at a major Australian supermarket to enable the team to deliver on their purpose
- Experienced agile coach at one of the world’s largest oil & energy companies onboarding pilot teams and supporting internal coach capability build (working in the USA)
- Part of the coaching team who trained more than 500 people across the organisation in agile ways of working, from fundamentals to advanced at one of the world’s largest mining companies
- Supporting the External Affairs team in building capability around and adoption of new ways of working as well as co-creation of new ways of working workshops which was delivered to top 60 leaders within External Affairs and disseminated to 700 EA staff at a mining company
- Planning and facilitating a design sprint to define a new operating model for a health and safety reporting team to deliver faster, more effective reporting in service of better outcomes
- Agile coach and scrum master for an Australian big 4 bank, supporting the large-scale transformation to Agile ways of working across multiple squads