Lucy is an experienced strategy leader with the ability to drive business transformation from strategy and design through to execution. Lucy enjoys working with teams and leaders to challenge their mindsets on how to approach any business problems.
Prior to joining ADAPTOVATE, Lucy had 10 years experience of corporate strategy / management consulting in financial institutions.
Lucy’s consulting experience includes:
- Part of the coaching team who trained more than 500 people across the organisation in agile ways of working, from fundamentals to advanced Product Owner and Scrum Master training and coaching in a top mining company
- Product owner for a $20m retail banking transformation project at one of Australia’s ‘big 4’ banks. This was also one of the first business related projects to be run under the agile methodology in the Bank
- Lead role in a HR transformation project to redefine the Enterprise Agreement for a company with 30,000+ staff
- Lead in the strategy and management of a productivity project across a $1.5bn cost base in retail banking
- Masters of Applied Finance, Macquarie University Sydney
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Certified Scrum Master