Sam has led multiple teams in financial services through Agile transformations and driven shifts in culture to a more customer focused and human-centred approach. He is passionate about helping teams learn, grow, and deliver more value through new ways of working.
Prior to joining the firm, Sam had twenty years of experience in strategy, transformation, technology, marketing, digital channel leadership, risk management, sales and M&A. He has led the digital sales team for a global bank in Singapore, led a large Australian bank’s website team, worked in a bank M&A team on several large acquisitions and divestments, and designed and built software solutions for a large Australian bank.
Sam’s experience includes:
- Led a large Australian bank’s website team with three continuous delivery squads working in Agile to drive regular enhancements to the website
- Facilitated human-centred design workshops to solve business problems for large banks
- Drove customer-centric cultural transformation at a large Australian bank
- Ran sprints to solve business problems at a global bank in Singapore
- Led two teams through Agile transformations
- Coached and developed over forty people over years of management experience