It’s our monthly interview with one of our ADAPTOVATE team from around the world. While not in the same league as The Proust Questionnaire – we think it’s a great way to share our employee’s own story with you.
This month we interview our senior consultant in Melbourne, Fiona Royall.
1. First up – how long have you worked with us?
2. Why did you join us? Were you in the industry previously, or looking for a new career direction?
3. How has your previous experience and career helped define where you are now? Would you have done things differently?
4. How do you balance your work life with your ‘real’ life – Do you have a good balance and how important is it to you?
5. With so many of our team remote working, we always like to ask how do you have your home office/desk set up? Organised or chaos? Any top tips?
6. Do you play music during your Agile workshops with clients? What do you recommend on your latest playlist?
7. How do you think technology has best helped humanity and do you have any concerns about our future?
8. Strategic Foresight allows companies to detect changes early and ensure action is taken quickly. Which companies have you seen able to change and adapt quickly. (and hopefully using Agile methods to do so)
9. What does success mean to you personally?
10. Finally – You’ve time travelled back to your 10- year old self – What advice would you give?
For more monthly interviews with our ADAPTOVATE team, you can visit here.